CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Our beautiful and handsom Grandchildren

Our trip to Vermont to see Kaylene, Will, Addy, Carter Cobell

Our trip to Vermont

The Bruce and Debra Tew family reunion

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged by Kaylene

I was tagged by Kaylene.......A little bit about me

TV shows I like to watch:
1.Prison Break
2.Bones
3.The Office
4. E.R.
5. House

Things that happened yesterday:
1. I was SICK THE WHOLE DAY AND I AM STILL SICK!

Favorite places to eat:
1. J.B's
2. Johnny Carinos
3. Olive Garden
4. Red Lobster
5. China Wall

Things I look forward to:
1. Teasha's Wedding
2. Christmas with Grandchildren
4.My surgery on my shoulder so I will not have any pain
5. April trip to the Dominican Republic

Things On my wish list:
1. I would like to visit Kaylene after she has the baby
2. Get my house organized and Kitchen cabinets redone with Kim and Roy's help

1 comments:

The Cobells said...

This is so fun that you guys have a blog now. It's just amazing what we can do now a days. I still want to get a web cam so when the baby is born people can see him. Thanks for always being there to talk to. You guys are the best! I love you!
Kaylene